Patagonia Baby Down Sweater - Superior Blue
The Patagonia Baby Down Sweater in Superior Blue has a 100% recycled polyester shell, is insulated with warm, compressible 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products), and layers easily for warmth in colder conditions.
- Solid shell is made of 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; print shell and solid lining are recycled polyester with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Full-length zipper with wind flap and reflective webbing pull; zipper garage protects chin
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Spandex binding around cuffs and elasticized back hem keep cold out
- Built with wear to spare, so this garment has our hand-me-down ID label