Patagonia Women's Micro Puff® Storm Jacket - Smolder Blue
The Patagonia Women's Micro Puff® Storm Jacket in Smolder Blue merges premium, warm-when-wet, downlike PlumaFill synthetic insulation with a 100% recycled waterproof shell for lightweight protection in cold, damp conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight, H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 100% recycled nylon shell; 90-gram revolutionary PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth, packability and feel of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- Helmet-compatible, single-point-adjustable hood with elasticized binding at the opening offers a custom fit for optimal warmth and protection
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets are positioned to sit above a backpack waistbelt and sized to accommodate skins; antimicrobial mesh pocket bags move excess heat and moisture; two interior, drop-in mesh pockets
- Minimal, dual-adjust storm gasket around bottom hem helps seal out spindrift
- Cuffs have elasticized binding to seal out the elements
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Made in Vietnam.
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 1.3-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: (body and sleeves) 0.8-oz Pertex® Quantum 100% nylon ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish
- Insulation: 90-g PlumaFill 100% recycled polyester