Warm, windproof, water-resistant—the Patagonia Women's Nano Puff® Jacket in Spanish Red uses incredibly lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% post-consumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology, wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and lining. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia Women's Nano Puff® Jacket - Spanish Red
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Excellent warmth for its weight and stays warm when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth