Patagonia Men's Macro Puff® Jacket - Smolder Blue
A notch up on the thermometer from its Micro Puff® cousin, the Patagonia Men's Macro Puff® Jacket in Smolder Blue delivers even more high-loft, water-resistant warmth with PlumaFill insulation, a revolutionary, down-like alternative with all the benefits of a synthetic. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 68% of our fabrics this season are made with recycled materials. Less than 10% of fibers produced globally are made with recycled materials.
- Ultralight recycled nylon ripstop shell is water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary, 100% recycled polyester, high-loft PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering exceptional warmth with the packability of down and the warm-when-wet performance of a synthetic insulation
- Innovative quilting construction using minimal stitching complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the PlumaFill
- Center-front zipper has storm flap for warmth and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two external welted handwarmer pockets and one external left-chest zippered pocket; two internal drop-in pockets with elasticized edges
- Elasticized cuff closures and a dual-adjust cord-lock system at hem seal out the elements
- Self-stuffs into right-front pocket; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn