Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Soap
BEEKMAN 1802 soap is handmade from the milk of the Beekman goats, who graze freely on the land and drink the waters that once made Sharon Springs one of the most famous spa destinations in the world. Follow Dr. Brent Ridge and Josh Kilmer-Purcell, founders of Beekman 1802 soap, in their reality show, "The Fabulous Beekman Boys" airing on Planet Green (one of the Discovery networks). BEEKMAN 1802 soap uses the highest percentage of pure goat milk possible in each bar. Goat milk contains natural emollients, vitamins, minerals and proteins while having a pH level similar to human skin (of benefit to our skin by protecting it from daily bacterial, chemical and environmental exposure).
- Goat Milk soap :
- Is particularly high in Vitamin A, necessary to repair damaged skin tissue and maintain healthy skin
- Contains essential minerals such as Selenium which helps prevent damage to the skin from excessive sun exposure
- Contains proteins that naturally benefit the skin while killing acne-causing bacteria
- Contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids which keeps skin rejuvenated, youthful and healthy by removing damaged skin tissue
- Contains Capric-Capryllic Triglycerides with deep moisturizing benefits for sensitive skin and provides eczema and psoriasis relief